We are seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join the organization and serve a key role within Amazon in Europe.
The ideal candidate will have experience with designing, implementing and managing networks as well as a strong technical background in LAN/WAN and be able to ensure availability, performance and uptime, as well as optimize services. This resource will help design solutions for improving the functionality, efficiency, utilization, or effectiveness of the enterprise LAN/WAN infrastructure. Will propose recommended solutions to enhance network operational performance. Will setup monitoring protocols, assist with multiple store location testing/pilots, as well as remote access to stores. This role reports to the IT Regional Manager, South Europe.
· Bachelor`s degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical discipline.
· Minimum 5 years of related experience in designing, managing, and troubleshooting network services and devices in a multi-location, fast-paced environment
· Experience implementing cloud-based telecom solutions, setting up monitoring protocols
· Experience creating and automating Network metrics reports
· You do not implement specs from analysts and architects – you talk to your customers and design solutions to their problems. You automate and innovate.
· You do not just push a technology agenda – you choose the best tool for the problem at hand.
· Experience building a network at scale
· A solid understanding of security fundamentals and secure networks.
· Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining network services, equipment and devices
· Understanding of network services protocol suites
Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and driveREQUISITOS DESEADOS
· CCIE or CCNP certification preferred
· Strong knowledge of Python, capable with Perl a plus
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation