BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ENGINEER
Over 2 million Selling Partners list their products for sale on the Amazon Marketplace. Selling Partners are a critical part of Amazon’s ecosystem to deliver on our vision of offering the Earth’s largest selection and lowest prices. These Selling Partners offer hundreds of millions of unique products providing a broad and diverse inventory of products from Books, Electronics and Apparel to Consumables and beyond. In our vision to build a global marketplace, we will enable Selling Partners to list, make their selection available to customers globally while optimizing their inventory placement across multiple countries.
You have a passion for using data in order to drive business actions. You are keen to improve current reporting solutions or innovate by creating new and simpler ones and provide the Marketplace business with robust automated insight. You thrive at analyzing and modelling very large data sets, diving below the surface to identify the root cause and the “so what” rather than just superficial trends. You love participating in cross-functional projects that will directly impact the commercial performance of the business.
· Analyzing current and historic performance ahead of local business reviews
· Improve and automate reporting for local and international teams, and create new innovative and insightful reports in a timely manner
· Participate in and drive cross-functional projects in collaboration with BI teams across Europe
· Provide analytical support for the evaluation of business proposals
· Support Marketplace and other business teams with ad-hoc data requests and analytical needs, projects and deliver advanced SQL support and trainingREQUISITOS BÁSICOS
· Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or related field
· Strong data analysis skills – e.g. database query construction, data warehousing, regression modelling, forecasting, data mining and experience in market and business analysis
· Experience solving complex problems – you must be able to think laterally and solve extremely ambiguous problems quickly and comprehensively
· Advanced SQL and business intelligence experience
· Strong bias for action, highly organized and ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with limited guidance and tight deadlines
· Exemplary verbal and written communication skills, fluent English is required
· Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes, systems and data mining
· High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential informationREQUISITOS DESEADOS
· Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or related field
· Familiarity with AWS services such as S3, Redshift, EMR, Athena, etc.
· Experience with Machine Learning, Python and R