CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT GLOBAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS PRACTICE
Are you interested in helping the Telecommunications Operators implement innovative AWS cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Do you like to work on a variety of projects, leading customer and partner teams to achieve AWS best practices? Do you want to design and develop integrated solutions using the latest AWS services and technologies? Do you like mapping cloud solutions and technical information to a customer’s context? Do you enjoy researching to build knowledge base and gather best practices on technology, products, businesses processes, and the industry?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we’re hiring highly technical cloud computing architects to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity, while also collaborating with our customers and partners on key engagements. Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as, web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery, networking , 5G, Telecom Operations Support Solutions and Business Support Solutions.
The Cloud Infrastructure Architect role is focused on delivering innovative solutions to customers, accelerating their adoption to realize value and allowing them to maximize their investment in AWS. Consultants use their broad and deep knowledge of technology and IT operations to architect solutions by mapping common customer business problems to reusable services focused on operational effectiveness and business value. To accomplish operational effectiveness, a consultant will manage the complete lifecycle of large and complex projects.REQUISITOS BÁSICOS
· 8+ years of experience in Architecture and Design of IT systems, design patterns, and frameworks In Telecommunications Industry
· 5+ years of implementation experience with design and architecture of enterprise cloud implementations OR implementation experience with virtualization and data center technologies
· 2+ years of experience with industry compliance and security standards such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, and NIST OR equivalent cyber security and/or compliance experience
· 8 + years of experience with storage, archive, backup/recovery and business continuity processes in distributed operations
· 8 + years of experience working with either core networking and infrastructure OR application development technologies.
· Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell, Cloud formation, Terraform). Strong practical Linux , Windows and Container-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
· Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies requiredREQUISITOS DESEADOS
· Practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
· Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
· Prior success in automating a real-world production environment.
· Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments with many nodes.
· Familiarity with CloudFormation and JSON.
· Scripting skills, i.e., Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
· Knowledge of IP networking, VPN`s, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
· Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Nagios, Incinga, SiteScope, etc.
· Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, Mercurial, Perforce).
· Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo and TeamCity.
· Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
· Experience with automated testing tools (i.e. Selenium, JMeter).
· Understanding and experience with code deployment (tagging).
· Active open source contributor.
· Understanding of and experience with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA and REST).
· Hands-on technical practitioner and individual contributor.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Ability to be mobile and travel for projects.
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
· Implementation of AWS services in a distributed environments with Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
San Fernando De Henares - Madrid