San Fernando De Henares - Madrid
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include creation of the UI/UX design wireframes and translation to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work alongside with the system engineers and the project manager to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
· Develop new user-facing features
· Rework existing applications to match new standards
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
· Degree in software development or related field
· 3+ years experiences in related fields
· Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
· Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
· Good understanding AngularJS and ReactJS
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Master Degree in software development, user experience design or related field
· Experiences with image authoring tools (Adobe suite, Gimp)
· Understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
· Knowledge of RestFul API and standards
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation