Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
PEOPLE OPERATIONS GENERALIST
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you`ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
We’re looking for a recently graduated HR Operations Generalist, who wants to join our People`s team in our HQ in Barcelona, Spain supporting different EMEA countries. If you are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment, a true perfectionist and organization freak, and as passionate for helping others as we are, Glovo is your place!
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Lead and Manage Internship agreements with different universities (E2E process): coordinate with university and prepare agreements (prepare, review, sign, archive)
- Manage the hiring process for New employees (E2E process): Review documentation and Prepare contracts for new employees ( prepare, review, sign, archive).
- Lead onboarding sessions for new hires
- Collect and maintain day to day information from employees: sick leaves, holidays, bank account changes, modifications of hours, salaries, etc
Manage employee files keeping organised and updated all required documentation - aligned to local legislation and internal policies
- Process employee and interns terminations (E2E process)
Input new hires and interns into all HR systems (CSOD, Edays); keeping the information updated and act as the main point of contact to update changes in the system ( approve holidays, update organizational changes, etc).
- Manage different Benefits within the country ( Medical Insurance, Meal Voucher/Promocode, as applicable)
- Be the first point of contact for employees, managers and People Partners regarding People Operations processes and procedures within the country.
- Have the opportunity to take ownership of different cool projects.
Degree in Business or similar (recent graduates are warmly welcomed!).
Able to work in a fast-paced, growing start-up environment and work with all levels of management
Thrives in ambiguity
Organised, proactive, and creative
Customer service oriented
Great communication skills
Spanish and English Fluent (Mandatory). Highly appreciated additional languages.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Cool perks such as free coffee every day, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment : A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way!
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit | Twitter: | Facebook:/ | LinkedIn:
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.