Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
INTERNSHIP: MARKETING INTERN EMEA SOUTH JOB
Requisition ID: 241680
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Challenge yourself by being a part of the most ambitious millennials in the IT industry. Grow with one of the most successful Marketing & Sales organizations in the world as the EMEA South Commercial Sales Marketing Intern.
The Marketing Intern will be part of the EMEA Commercial Sales Marketing team and will report into the Commercial Sales Marketing EMEA South lead, helping with the implementation of marketing programs for EMEA South.
The candidate will work closely with Commercial Sales, DDE organization, regional and local Marketing stakeholders with the objective to progress and accelerate Marketing & Sales generated pipeline to won opportunities in addition to converting Net New Names as SAP clients.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to drive small projects and digital initiatives for the Commercial Sales Marketing team. This role also provides a fantastic opportunity to get exposed to latest technologies in the SAP portfolio as well as tools and best practices of Marketing & Sales process management and execution.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will be responsible for:
- Support on the lead councils with EMEA South market units to enhance lead quality and ensure smooth handover process.
- Support on the digital demand campaign planning, preparation and execution.
- Gather content for EMEA South digital marketing campaigns.
- Give support on the business and campaign performance across the whole marketing mix, program execution, and pipeline impact.
- Extract and send weekly intent signals to EMEA South DDE teams
- Gather feedback from teams involved in Commercial Sales marketing pilots.
- Manage segmentation data lists request, activities uploads, etc.
- Support the team by utilizing standard tools and systems to document, communicate, measure, and monitor program plan and facilitate execution.
- Support in ensuring cross-organizational alignment to identify best practices, opportunities, share learnings, leveraged resources, innovation, etc.
- Wear a digital hat: understand various tools used to engage with customers
- Support the EMEA South CS Marketing Lead and EMEA CS Digital Marketing Specialist
- Others to be determined
Thestudent who fills this role will need to be able to communicate clearly with his management team and will be given insights into all aspects of the Sales and Marketing process.
This role will be in Barcelona and will integrate with Global Commercial Sales Marketing as well as each regional Marketing and Sales unit on varied projects.
Top Line Requirements:
1) Located in Barcelona;
2) Very Innovative, common sense, keen to learn, problem solver and proactive
3) Analytical skills, Advanced excel, attention to details
4) Digital Marketing experience desired but not necessary;
5) Interested in a career in Marketing/Sales;
6) Currently studying and ability to sign an agreement between SAP and University
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP`S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Intern, ERP, SAP, Entry Level, Marketing, Technology
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.