MARKETING SPECIALIST INTERN
Amazon is looking for a smart, pro-active and customer oriented individual to support a Marketing project based in our offices in in Madrid (Spain). Portuguese as native language is required.
During the Amazon Internship Program, you will play a significant role creating a best-in-class customer experience. You will manage the day-to-day marketing activities and will be part of key initiatives within site structure design, navigation experience, catalogue quality and selection enhancement, performance analysis and segmentation.
Key responsibilities may include:
Content management activities to enhance selection and support informed purchase decisions:
* Web Store layout: Create category stores and propose the best brand stores for leading brands.
* Detailed product description: Combine original and external content to create complete pages relevant for customers.
Projects to improve Customer Experience and Marketing Performance
* Navigation and search experience: Browse/search experience projects.
* Marketing Analytics: User experience and campaign performance metrics.
* SEO and SEM: Support Traffic team on respective category: associates program and SEM.
Promotional activities in coordination with Marketing Managers of leading brands to target each audience with the right product at best price
* Product releases: Optimize time-to-market and awareness for new product launches.
* Promotions: Program, execute and monitor display promotions.
* Email marketing: Schedule and monitor segmented email campaigns for your category.
The ideal candidate will be innovative and team oriented, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. Excel mastery and Portuguese as native language are compulsory. Previous experience in online marketing and in database management tools (Access, SQL) will be an advantage. Fluency in Spanish and English will be appreciated.
We are looking for an data-driven and detail oriented native level Portuguese speaker, with great sense of ownership, willingness to learn fast and with great enthusiasm for e-commerce. You will also require strong planning skills for arranging marketing plans and handling multiple projects at once.
The internship will be done through an official collaboration agreement with a Business School.REQUISITOS BÁSICOS
· University Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or Business Administration.
· Portugese Native speaker
· Passion for e-commerce
· Customer focus
· Detail orientation
· Ability to learn fast and successfully manage multiple projects at one time
· Written and oral communication skills in Spanish and English are a plus
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· Some previous experience - whether through student practice, summer internships or university research collaborations
· Alignment to our Core Values
Please submit your CV in English.
EU Student Programs Team