Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
ARUBA INSIDE SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER WITH HEBREW
Aruba Inside Sales Account Manager with HebrewJob Description:SummaryAruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) responsible for driving revenue in the Small and Medium Business (SMB) Enterprise. The ISR will be responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets in named accounts or territory.The ISR will proactively make outbound calls to identify end user opportunities, building pipeline, providing necessary presales support, working closely with Aruba Channel Partners and driving deals to increase revenue. All individuals will be expected to exceed quota assignments for their respective assigned areas and maintain a detailed record of their activities in Salesforce.com.Responsibilities:
- Follow up on Marketing Qualified Leads
- Selling in collaboration with Aruba Channel Partner, Aruba Partners Sales and Aruba Territory Managers.
- Manage customer demos and resources.
- Process Non-Standard Pricing Requests.
- Assist with sales positioning on partner leads and work alongside partners to close opportunities
- Accept inbound and perform outbound telephone calls from/to SMB corporations to identify sales opportunities
- Track sales opportunities (leads, deal registration, quotes etc.) and drive revenue generation activities
- Perform ongoing analysis and reporting on partner and customer opportunities that are supported
- Act as a liaison between partner, customers, and appropriate HPE Aruba reps to help partners close sales opportunities
- Demonstrate consistent achievement of sales quota
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Office and CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills required
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking manner required
- Proven work-ethic and time-management skills required
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction required
- Dexterity and ability to sit for long periods of time required
- Proven prior sales experience
- Annual quota attainment
- Quarter-over-quarter revenue growth in designated named accounts or territory.
- Revenue from net-new customers
Barcelona, Spain - Barcelona
Barcelona, Spain - Barcelona
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.