Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
HYBRID IT PRESALES – DANISH SPEAKER
Hybrid IT Presales – Danish speakerJob Description:Do you have the ability, enthusiasm and drive to become a technical guru working within a demanding sales environment? Would you like to take on an active role in the company working in a diverse, fast moving and creative culture alongside world-class professionals?We are looking for a technically oriented graduate who will be a member of a team based in Barcelona, Spain. You will have the ability to influence opportunities and help Hewlett Packard Enterprise win deals against the competition. It is about having the ideas and the ability to convert them into practical solutions designed to help our customers. You will work on complex opportunities with multiple groups to design winning solutions.The role is within our Hybrid IT Group that works to streamline innovation and make Hybrid IT simple with industry leading solutions. As a Technical Sales Representative (TSR) you will be responsible for providing technical advice and support for a defined team of Inside Sales Representatives. Through a combination of attending customer calls, coaching and providing product training you will support and drive delivery of revenue goals.As part of the TSR team you’ll have a variety of roles to play:
- Speaking to customers to understand their requirements
- Becoming a trusted customer advisor and providing the best solutions
- Training the Sales team and imparting your understanding and wisdom
- Out-witting the competition
- Working with partners to support multiple routes to market
- Evangelizing HPE products and solutions
- Training and achieving accreditation to Hewlett Packard Enterprise ExpertONE standards
Your key relationships will be:
- Inside Sales Reps
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Presales
- Channel Partners
The ideal candidate should have some of the following, but suitable graduates will receive training to acquire these skills provided they are able to show the right aptitude.
- Demonstrates a solid knowledge of Hewlett Packard Enterprise solutions
- Understands data center components and how IT is used to address business needs
- Demonstrates current understanding of technical innovations & trends and their impact on solving customer business problems
- Communicates the value of the solution in terms of financial return and impact on customer business goals
- Demonstrates excellent questioning techniques and related communications skills with customers
Education and experience:
- Danish Native and Fluent in English
- A technical degree or a business related degree with a strong technical focus
- Some experience in the industry is preferred
In addition to the above educational requirements you must be eligible to work in Spain and have completed your Bachelor’s degree.Job:SalesJob Level:IntermediateHewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Barcelona, Spain - Barcelona
Barcelona, Spain - Barcelona
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.