Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Adobe/Magento believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe such a great place to work.Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe:
Position Summary:Adobe/Magento`s Barcelona Engineering team is looking for a Software Engineer to help us make future releases of Magento the best they can be. If you are an expert software engineer who wants to stretch your knowledge, forge a lean DevOps oriented culture, and drive your career forward, we want to hear from YOU!Key Responsibilities:
- Develop deep product refactoring and feature gap solutions and bug fixes in a large and active open source PHP code base
- Develop Production-level high quality code covered with appropriate automated tests
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to the project
- Actively participate in architectural discussions and propose solutions to system and product changes cross teams
- Identify and review backward incompatibility changes and mitigate impact on customers
- Mentor and coach other engineers on the team
- Independently chase complex tasks and dependencies to completion
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Participate fully in and sometimes lead agile team activities
- Production experience with an interpreted language a plus
- Experience with app level caching (Redis, ElasticSearch) a plus
- Understanding of web application architecture
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented principles and design patterns
- Experience with frameworks such as Zend, Prototype(JS), and JQuery(JS)
- Knowledge with relational databases (MySQL)
- Knowledge of test automation processes and tools such as Selenium and PHPUnit
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline fundamentals and tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with git, GitHub
- Experience in UNIX systems on a user level
- Familiarity with Lean/Kanban processes preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master`s Degree, or equivalen
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe`s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the and explore the meaningful we offer.Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.