Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
The Product Owner is the owner of one to many products or components which belong to SCYTL`s current portfolio. For each of those products the PO has a deep understanding of their respective features, how they are structured and how they relate to other components of that eco system. The Product Owner is in charge of defining the basic architecture for said products (on his/her own or together with development teams or even architects) and of generating the backlog for each of the components and plan releases according to customers’ expectations.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Plan and prioritize product backlog.
- Create stories containing an obvious definition of done (DoD) with steps describing how the story will be tested for validation.
- Make sure that any dependencies for the stories are prepared in advance before being fed to the development team such as mockups, translations and texts, graphical assets or HTML markup with styling, etc.
- Regularly meet with the development team in each iteration: Refinement of the product backlog, preparation of the upcoming sprint, negotiating which stories can be planned for this sprint, reviewing the deliverables at the end of the sprint.
- Validate the stories as soon as they are completed according to the DoD.
- Develop and maintain proper product documentation.
- Continuously researching the market to identity long term requirements for your products/components.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value.
- Work closely with IT to deploy product updates.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Written and spoken English at negotiation level
- University degree in computer science, or equivalent level
- At least 3 years in a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Good knowledge of formal testing techniques
- The following would be an advantage:
- Written and spoken Spanish at negotiation level
- Experience working with remote teams
- Knowledge of user experience techniques
- Knowledge of programming languages
- International working environment.
- Creative and results focused team.
- Opportunity to be part of the worldwide leader in its market.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits such as private medical insurance, restaurant tickets, etc.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.