Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Product Owner to guide the development of one of our products.
Here`s what , one of our PO`s, says about their work at Red Points:
"Red Points is still relatively small, but we have a mature approach regarding the role product plays inside of the company and we are backed by a talented and discerning team of engineers. It’s a pleasure to build something great together!"
And , another PO in our team:
"Red Points is a product-centered company, and everything we do is organized around creating the best technology products for our customers. This makes it a very exciting place to be working in product!"
Our PO understands both the engineering and business side of the product release and is ultimately responsible for representing the end user’s needs.
- Collaborate with different stakeholder teams to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Work with technical leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our partners
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases
What do we expect from you
- Enthusiasm, creativity and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills: listening, understanding and persuading
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- English writing skills - for functional description of features
- Data analysis skills (excel at least)
Education & Experience
- Proven experience in a PO role managing a software solution is required
- Proven experience in software development industry for at least 2 years
- Previous experience working within an Agile team
Nice to have - They’re not necessary, but if you’ve got them we won’t complain!
- Knowledge of portfolio of solutions
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, and free Nespresso and Tea
- After work in the office once a month (Beers, Snacks & great conversations)
- Fridays reduced working hours (9h to 3:30pm)
- Reduced working hours during August (we want to enjoy the summer!)
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona, right next to Sans Train Station
- Subsidized health insurance (Adeslas)
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalonia and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
About Red Points
Wanna know how it is to work in one of the hottest Startup in Europe? Click to take a peek inside :)
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.