Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
FINNISH INSIDE SALES MANAGER
Finnish Inside Sales ManagerJob Description:Do you have the ability, enthusiasm and drive to become the next sales guru manager working within a demanding environment? Would you like to take on an active role in the company working in a diverse, fast moving and creative culture alongside world-class professionals? At HPE, we strive to help our customers find the perfect solution they are looking for to address their business challenges and facilitate growth. Join our winning team located in Barcelona, Spain in changing the way the world works. You`ll collaborate with HPE leaders, partner with expert mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You`ll be part of a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and takes part in changing the lives of those in our local communities.As an Inside Sales manager, you will apply advanced subject matter knowledge to manage staff activities in solving common and complex business issues within established policies. You will also manager non-exempt/exempt individual contributors. You will have accountability for results of a major program in terms of cost, direction and people management, provide guidance on process improvements and recommend changes in alignment with business tactics and strategy for area of responsibility. In addition, you will plan, manage and monitor operational/tactical activities of Staff, recruit and support development of direct team members.Additional guidance/criteria:
- Manages and controls activities within a single country or a sub-region which is part of a larger geographical Region.
- Manages at least 4 employees and typically between 8 and 15 direct reports. Span of Control guidelines may differ from these numbers.
- Manages the Inside Sales team forSwedenwith well- defined, limited scope, including directing daily work activities/priorities, people recruitment and development, cost management, and direction- setting within the area of responsibility.
- Coaches and mentors employee direct reports. May coach and mentor non-direct reports as needed. Manage FPR process for company employees. Manages team and individual performance.
- Advise management and peers on matters of importance to area(s) of responsibility. Propose/influence direction-setting.
- Assigns responsibilities, provides direction, leadership, and coaching, removes barriers as needed to enable direct reports to execute their roles and achieve objectives and goals.
- Creates a working environment that is conducive to individual growth, high performance, is challenging and rewarding. Achieves diversity and other HR goals.
- Establish and manage relationships with customer subject matter experts and appropriate customer management, with an objective of maintaining and building the business.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field or equivalent work experience.
- May hold Master`s or advanced degree in related field. Typically 8+ years of relevant experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Workforce management/development
- Influencing Others
- Escalation management, customer relationship-building
- Knowledge of Corporate capabilities and outsourcing industry norms
- Business Analysis and Planning
- General Financial Management/Cost Management
- General Project Management
- In-depth understanding of technology in direct responsibility
- General understanding of related technologies
- Knowledge of industry and market trends
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, and native in Swedish
Job:SalesJob Level:Manager_1Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Barcelona, Spain - Barcelona
Barcelona, Spain - Barcelona
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.