Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
COMMERCIAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE NATIVE DANISH JOB
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T2
Hiring Manager: Tina Alsted Grejsen
Recruiter Name: Lara Vicens
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Challenge yourself by selling the intrinsic value of our cloud solutions to our Mid-Size prospects. Grow with one of the most successful field sales organizations in the world as a Cloud Sales Executive.
The primary responsibility of the Cloud Sales Executive is to build and manage a pipeline of cloud software license opportunities and incremental revenue. The Cloud Sales Executive drives opportunity qualifications and manages the opportunities in the pipeline directly or with channel partners. As an integral part of the account team, the Cloud Sales Executive leverages other SAP resources, including presales teams, Business Development teams. The Cloud Sales Executive closes deals independently or actively through partners.
- Develop strategic territory business plan.
- Directly interact with CXO to position the value of our cloud portfolio as supported by ROI, business case development, references, and supporting analyst data.
- Brief SAP executives on account strategies, drive executive interaction and meetings with CXO.
- Assemble, prepare, and manage the Virtual Account Team consisting of Solution Engineers, Customer Engagement Managers, Strategic Partners and other relevant roles so that SAP`s solutions are well positioned in the account.
- Identify, Recruit, and Close new Customers within your patch and through specialized partners.
- Pursue professional and personal development.
- Master degree, preferably in business
- Minimum of 4 years´ experience in complex solution sales
- Experience in selling ERP Cloud solutions
- Successful experience in multichannel go-to-market models
- Natural drive to excel
- Native Danish
- Fluent English
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
- Good IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of business processes
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business
- Ability to articulate the SAP value proposition clearly in a defined industry and line of business context
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
What`s in it for you?
- Clear and structured career path into Account Executive capacity and beyond
- World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you we will make sure you reach your full potential.
- Check the video of our Office in Barcelona:
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP`S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
ERP, Business Development, Field Sales, Sales Rep, Sales, Technology
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.