Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
About the Spotahome Team
Our goal at Spotahome is to design the world’s most loved rental experience for our different customer segments: tenants, property managers, real-estate agents, landlords. With the mission of reinventing real estate, Spotahome was founded in March 2014. It is the first platform designed for direct booking of accommodation of 30 days or more, taking away one of the biggest pain points for people planning to move and helping them find a new home secure, transparent, fast, and easy.
Spotahome operates in 7 different countries and 10 cities across Europe, with a headcount of 300 people from over 30 different nationalities, most of whom work in its Madrid office. To prepare for future expansion and growth, we are creating a new hub in London (Kings Cross) where the new C-level suite will also be placed.
Whilst the service is more complex to scale than a pure self-serve model, the company is uniquely successful at building the trust of users who are being asked to take out a contract for accommodation they have never viewed in person. Spotahome deploys “Home checkers” who visit every property to create accompanying audio-visual material and to verify the listing. To date, the company has amassed an audio-visual library of more than 60,000 properties in Europe and the Middle East, including photographs, high-definition videos and 360 degree tours.
Spotahome has raised a total of $72 million. It is a private series B company backed by Kleiner Perkins (KPCB), Passion Capital and Seaya Ventures as main investors. It is the first time KPCB (and any top-tier VC from Silicon Valley) invested in Spain.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the entire life cycle recruiting from candidate generation through direct sourcing, interviewing and hiring
- Provide an efficient, high-touch experience for all candidates throughout the key stages of their application, offer, and pre-employment
- Develop creative recruiting strategies to ensure all positions are filled in a timely manner and within budget
- Demonstrated success in identifying and utilizing direct sourcing techniques to hire at all levels
- Work with hiring managers to develop effective job descriptions to accurately explain functions of and qualifications for individual roles
- Conduct initial phone screen to qualify candidate experience, motivation and compatibility and deliver timely feedback to hiring managers
- Ensure all candidates have an exceptional candidate experience from first contact to start date
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3+ years recruiting in a growing tech company sourcing and hiring talent at all levels
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with senior business leaders
- Proven organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Committed to excellent candidate experience and customer service
- Ability to make objective judgments and decisions using integrity and consistency
- Dependable, diligent and flexible, a strong team player who handles confidential information with the utmost care
San Fernando De Henares - Madrid
San Fernando De Henares - Madrid
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.