Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that since our creation in early 2015. Backed by world-class investors in some of tech’s most disruptive companies, including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero, our team is made up of A-players from the online travel industry - Booking.com and Skyscanner, among others.
We’ve been named by the SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both and. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market, worth over $1.3 trillion, by simplifying the process for everyone involved.
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
Do you enjoy helping customers and clients go through an amazing experience, even when you have a 100 things on the go? Do you have a track record in working with people, helping people, supporting people? Are you tired of companies that take their customers for granted? Are you ready to go the extra mile to help us to grow by changing the way organizations book and manage their business travel?
If your answer to all these questions is YES - Read on!
We are looking for experienced, hands-on German Customer Care Representatives who love working with people; we hire empathetic people who understand what we’re trying to achieve. People who get a deep satisfaction only when a Customer is happy and returns once and again.
As a Customer Care Travel Agent , you will have the chance to learn everything you want from the Travel Sector, specialise in this industry, develop your career and be part of a strategic team at TravelPerk; You'll also be the first in line to have a direct impact on the growth of the hottest startups in Europe. You will have excellent communication, relationship, and problem-navigation skills. You are someone who acts proactively to address clients’ needs in any environment, with the ability to support them when managing the booking process end-to-end, ensuring high customer satisfaction and always maintaining our existing company-client relationships at a 7 Star satisfaction standard.
These working hours for this role will be mostly during weekdays and requires you to work afternoons. You might be scheduled occasionally to work on night shift and weekends based on the business needs, but only on a very structured schedule so don’t worry!
What you'll be doing:
- Master Customer Care - simple
- Tasks as a Travel Consultant
- Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible when managing bookings, queries and requests
- Resolve problems by applying established TravelPerk policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough
- Addressing, preempting and solving problems - we want you to tell us and the client what might happen before it does
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches in TravelPerk - there are lots so be prepared for some serious innovation!
- Help define and establish best practices together with the rest of the team in sales, operations and customer care
- Come to us with innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Adapt fast to changes and contribute to making things happen in a smooth way: we are a growing start-up!
What you’ll need to have:
- Shift Flexibility. We compensate well but this is not a 9-5 role!
- Fluency in German
- Superb English, spoken and written - We are a Spanish company but we operate in English internally and with our clients
- Eligibility to work in Spain
- Based in Barcelona
- Experience in: Hospitality - hotels, restaurants, shops, offices - you name it. If you can prove you’ve worked with customers and given an amazing service we will be in touch!
- Proven experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service that helps customers, ideally within a client facing role
- No need for an education - if life has been your education we still want to hear from you!
What we always look for:
- Independent and autonomous. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done. You deliver at your best out of trust as no one is there to control you
- You get things done - we'll be there but you are confident enough to make key decisions
- Good prioritisation and focus skills as well as resourcefulness
- Empathy - understand what our clients are going through!
- Smart, fast learner and tech savvy - know your way around Windows or Mac and phone
- Extrovert, make connections quickly - enjoy social interactions, especially by phone, chat and email, and can create long-lasting connections very easily
- Winner who is able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset - working for a start up is fun but it’s also a commitment!
- You are used and open to get and give constructive feedback
- You want to learn - we have an amazing management team!
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around
- You LOVE TRAVEL!
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation + additional compensation for the Night Shifts and weekends.
- Full training, on-going coaching and TRUE development opportunity - think Europe’s fastest growing start-up!
- Daily coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
- Permanent contract with 6 months probation period.
- Being based in one of the coolest buildings in Barcelona - - 4 floors of meeting rooms, desks, restaurants, huddles rooms, libraries and more!
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional - if you’re not sure about a career - try the travel industry instead. If it's not for you ok - at least you gave us a shot!
-This position requires being based in Barcelona
-English is the official language at the office
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.