Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
SALES ADMINISTRATOR INTERNSHIP GERMAN & ENGLISH
Spotahome is an online marketplace for people renting accommodation in cities across Europe for periods of more than 1 month. Founded by 4 visionary friends in March 2014, Spotahome offers comprehensive neighbourhood guides and the most complete online home tours available anywhere.
SPOTAHOME is looking for an ambitious and hands-on proactive person who is able to work within a team, under pressure as well as who is able to quickly take responsibility for reaching Spotahome`s goals. The successful candidate will work in and support the Irish Region in order to build and maintain relationships with our existing and new customers, train landlords in their online interface, overview the booking process and help to maintain our landlord database.
If you consider yourself to be a communicative person who likes helping others, is easy in sales processes and excited about changing an industry, this is your chance!
The Sales Administrator will provide essential support to the Berlin City Sales Team. This important position works to ensure and improve the quality of property acquisition and has a big impact on the achievement of Spotahome`s targets.
This position is designed to keep a close working line between the Sales Team, the Sales Manager and the Functional Manager. Also, the Sales Administrator is responsible for the Lead Generation and new listings accuracy.
- Lead collection and importation to the CRM.
- Recording the lead generation statistics.
- Checking the accuracy of the sales processes.
- Inbound lead pre-qualification by phone call.
- Sales calls confirmation.
- Availabilities management.
- Lead CRM module maintenance
- Photo Session Confirmation.
- Supply channels analysis.
- CRM maintenance.
- Ensure an efficient volume of new leads to the Sales Team.
- Maintenance of the Regional lead database.
- Support the Sales Team.
- Compulsory: be able to sign an internship agreement with University/School.
- Languages: Advanced (B2 - C1) level in English and German. Other languages are a huge plus.
- Pay attention to details.
- Being creative and EAGER to contribute with any ideas you may come up with to add value.
- Starting date: Immediately.
- Gain sales and business development experience.
- Possibility to stay in the company after your internship period based on milestones achievement, goals execution and company`s needs.
- Develop a highly entrepreneurial position, obtaining a very global point of view.
- Be in daily contact with other commercial departments within the Company.
- Support to the student: 600 € gross/ month + gym copayment.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.