Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
MANAGER BELUX INSIDE SALES ORGANISATION WITH DUTCH AND FRENCH
Manager Belux Inside Sales Organisation with Dutch and FrenchJob Description:Encompasses supporting and/or selling the within company's installed base as well as non-company accounts for expanded wallet share and to achieve assigned product quota. Builds customer confidence in the company's remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior levels of customer management. Drives opportunities from qualification to close and promote the benefits of direct e-business transactions or inside business support to prospective customers.Responsibilities:
- Supervises a group of Inside Sales Representatives responsible for contacting customers via telephone for the purpose of selling products, services and supplies or demand generation to achieve unit goals and/or Sales Reps responsible for managing inbound calls and orders. Achieves unit revenue and expense objectives within assigned area.
- May have primary responsibility for supervision and development of first level Inside Sales Supervisors.
- Assists in the recruiting, training and development of Inside Sales Representatives and first level supervisors. Assists in planning Inside Sales strategies.
- Serves as an escalation point to engage appropriate resources for sales support issue resolution.
- Responsible for the supervision of activities and resources needed to facilitate the day-to-day efforts of the department and to achieve the business plan.
- Applies specialized subject matter knowledge to solve moderately complex issues with established guidelines.
- Works cross-functionally with Inside Sales Managers to assist with business plan development.
- As dictated by segment direction, may be responsible for driving outbound marketing campaigns, installed base initiatives, demo seed unit program, and additional projects as required by sales organizations.
- Responsible for employee career development, compensation, performance goals, monitoring and coaching, training, and new hire development.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Directly related experience as a supervisor for inside sales, including success in achieving progressively higher quota or other sales related goals.
- Additional specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth.
- Dutch and French - native
- English - excellent
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be able to apply develop subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Coaching skills.
- Solid understanding of sales process.
- Strong presentation and communication skills and Inside Sales skills working directly with customer and cross functional teams.
- Project Management skills.
Job:SalesJob Level:Supervisor_2Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.