Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
INSIDE SALES & ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT WITH NORWEGIAN
Inside Sales & Account Management with NorwegianJob Description:Do you have the ability, enthusiasm and drive to become the next Sales guru working within a demanding environment? Would you like to take on an active role in the company working in a diverse, fast moving and creative culture alongside world-class professionals? Do you want to work with leading technologies and IT trends?At HPE, we strive to help our customers find the perfect solution they are looking for. Join us in changing the way the world works. You`ll collaborate with HPE leaders, partner with expert mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You`ll be part of a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you`ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities.As Senior Inside Sales Representative, You will apply pipeline generation skills to identify new prospects in medium sized companies and large enterprises. By championing the innovative power of our products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full sales cycle as well as identifying and driving business growth opportunities for existing HPE customers. Using your passion for HPE products, you help spread the magic of HPE to organizations in your territory and help accelerate their growth.
- The role generates incremental revenue through identification and conversion of net new opportunities using inside sales (inbound/outbound calls).
- Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business.
- Responsible for understanding HPE product offerings and competitive market. Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance.
- Develop trusting relationships with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling HPE products and services.
As part of the Inside Sales team, you’ll have a variety of responsibilities:
- Achieve sales objectives through sales to new or existing HPE customers.
- Initiate and/or develop direct customer relationships that will yield long-term success with best in class customer experience.
- Actively prospect, increase pipeline, manage and close sales opportunities through accurate forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Leverage latest distance-selling technologies including e-mail, webinars, in remote demo, video/teleconferences, social media and AI during the all sales cycle and transform the customer experience.
- Visit your customers when required, leverage and participate to the local marketing events to develop in deep relationships.
- Support the customers in their digital transformation journey, explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level. Analyse data trends and client performance, prepare and conduct presentations, while.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies like Iot, Hybrid IT, EAAS, Big data, Digital transformation…, while understanding and identifying opportunities for customers. Master HPE portfolio, develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities. Work with Field Sales Executives and Technical Sales as a critical member of a Sales team.
- Work with pre-sales team when technical or product support is required. Demonstrate HPE technical added value thanks local or sales hub eco-system (sales specialists, pre-sales).
- Work with Nationals and international Sales team to nurture and drive larger scope deals when in-field support is required.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around HPE products and services.
- Work towards strategic goals while prioritizing an outstanding experience to customers and prospects.
- Drive adoption (portfolio, industry…) in a defined set of accounts to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Document daily sales activities in sales force automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks needed to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Manage time efficiently, meet personal revenue/margin goals, and work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing team.
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal stakeholders in regards to product, competition, market trends…
Your key relations will be with:
- HPE technical sales located in Barcelona’s sales center
- Field sales and local organization
Who you’ll work with?
- The Northern Europe (NEUR) Inside Sales organization is one of HPE’s fastest growing sales teams. You will join a talent engine for HPE Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth. We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from HPE solutions.
- We are a dynamic and international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every day. We connect HPE customers with solutions that can enable them to achieve better business outcome. We will provide you with a platform for success including coaching, training, latest equipment capabilities (new demo-center) and on-the-job learning that will strongly support you in your career advancement.
- You will work in an innovative, multi-cultural and award-winning environment. You will be using the latest technologies to deliver the best customer experience and we will empower you to perform to the very best.
- 3 years sales experience in a quota carrying IT sales role or business development experience.
- Aptitude and readiness for learning and understanding new technologies.
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing technology deals while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business.
- Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments.
- Successful track record of consistent territory growth and quota obtainment and excellent customer selling skills.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, and thorough. Analytical, detail-oriented and able to `zoom` in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- Great attitude, strong organizational skills and a self-starter Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration and/ or Business Sales/ Technical University or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and be fluent in Dutch or one of the Nordic languages
- Technically minded, with an understanding of the technology and cloud computing market
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and to budget, and to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to build influential relationships and work towards goals in a cross-functional environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions and business value.
- Creativity in problem-solving.
- Team player and leader.
What HPE offers you?
- Working with edge of the line technology in a fast paced industry
- Competent and inspiring work environment
- Investing in your skills sets, development and personal growth
- Further your career
- Competitive salary packaged
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise“Technology innovation that fosters business transformation”Job:SalesJob Level:IntermediateHewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.