Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
PRODUCT MANAGER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to access the products and services available in their city on demand. Our goal is to bring this value proposition to a global audience.
As a Product Manager for the Customer Experience team you will be responsible for leading, quantifying and building the core customer application of Glovo, always improving the UX of its ordering flow, creating a scalable application platform for other teams to build features on top of, and be the advocate for the customer when reviewing and implementing business requests. You’ll collaborate with engineering, design, and stakeholders throughout the organization to deliver products that scale. We’re looking for someone with the same passion that we have for simple solutions and bold impact.
- Shape the product roadmap for a cross functional development team
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, engineers and designers to define a winning strategy
- Maintain a prioritised product backlog and other organisational solutions in partnership with your technical team lead
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Ship fast and often
- 3+ years of relevant product experience
- Leadership—you can motivate your teammates to build amazing products. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track
- Customer empathy—you are obsessed with user feedback and have a proven track record of translating reviews and survey results into actions and impacts
- UX fluency—you know the latest user experience trends and can empathise with users to create new, novel and simple solutions
- Craftsmanship—the details matter and you are a perfectionist that knows the value of polish in a competitive market and when to fight for it
- Technical know-how—you have a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks)
- Private Health Insurance
- Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
- Attractive compensation and equity plan
- Gym membership discounts
- Back to School Fridays, Hackatons (it’s all about learning and sharing knowledge)
- Team building activities
- Relocation package
- International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.