Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
INSIDE SALES POINTNEXT SPECIALIST FOR ITALIAN MARKET
Inside Sales - PointNext Specialist for Italian marketJob Description:Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress.Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation Sales Specialists & Consultants are product, services, software or solution specialists that are responsible for leading pursuit in their assigned focus areas.Are you ready to unleash your potential?In a typical day as an Inside Sales PointNext Specialist, you would:
- Be responsible for selling Pointnext services, managing SMB clients portfolio within the Italian marketplace
- Collaborate with the Channel Salesforce, also supporting the ISR team dedicated to Enterprise clients
- Take care of coaching and mentoring activities for the ISR of the region
- Actively prospect within accounts to discover or cultivate solutions and sales opportunities within area of technical specialty (in close cooperation with the account manager)
- Manage sales pipeline
- Formulate and expand solutions to generate additional product or service attachments and up sell revenue
- Establish a professional, working and consultative relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry
- Work with the client up to IT management level
- Be focused on growing contractual renewals for small-to-mid size accounts with limited complexity, to higher-total contract-value renewals
- Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development
- Build sales readiness and reduce client learning curve through effective knowledge transfer in area of specialization
If you are…
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values!
- Holding an University Degree
- Willing to achieve progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer and higher level customer interface
- Experienced in covering Sales roles within the IT sector. Experience within Software and Services companies is considered a plus
- Typically 2 - 5 years of experience in specialty sales
- Italian native speaker and you are fluent in English (Spanish is a plus)
- Acknowledged of product, service, solution and differentiators between own offerings and what competitor's offerings
- Applying specialized technical product/service/solution knowledge in working with account teams to screen and prioritize multiple leads for feasibility
- Willing to use knowledge in specialty, and consultative selling skills, to proactively help customers with making IT business decisions
- A person who assesses solution feasibility from a technical and business perspective to determine "qualify-in"/"qualify-out" status
- Good in communication and presentation within IT at the manager level
- Open to conceptualize and articulate well-targeted solutions in area of specialty - product, service, solution -- from proposal to contract sign-off
- Aware of IT products, services or solutions to be able to qualify a deal
- Open to negotiate profitable deals so that the company can expand opportunities based on the existing business and increase the company's footprint and revenue
- A person who maintains knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions
- Regular user of Siebel updating deal profile and forecasting accurately
Join us and make your mark!We offer:• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits• Diverse and dynamic work environment• Work-life balance and support for career development• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?Then let’s stay connected!https://www.facebook.com/HPECareershttps://twitter.com/HPE_Careers Job:SalesJob Level:IntermediateHewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Esplugues De Llobregat - Barcelona
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.