Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
What`s Red Points all about?
First thing`s first: at Red Points, you`ll have the opportunity to work for a highly efficient leadership team led by an impressive female CEO. The company was founded in 2012 in Barcelona and has since received global recognition for its SaaS model. Red Points boasts a technology product that protects trademarks and combines a strategic business model with a team of experts.
As our Solution Architect, you will be an advocate for Red Points` technology and platform. One of your main tasks will be presenting and demonstrating the product with enthusiasm and passion to engage the audience, combined with deep product & technology knowledge to bring strong credibility. You will be responsible for formulating and leading pre-sales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers.
- Act as a technical resource and mentor for Sales teams, customers, and Operations teams.
- Actively support in closing new deals and drive results in large or complex sales opportunities.
- Create, organize, and present technical demos to prospects and host training and webinars to present the Red Points solution for internal team members.
- Analyze sales calls and recommend actionable strategic approaches to meet the prospects needs.
- Provide support to Implementation and Customer Success professionals when setting up complex client requests.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of Red Points’ solution and features.
- Deliver product feature training to Sales team.
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Sales team to create product-led content which will be shared with current and prospective clients.
Stay current on industry technology trends and competitors and provide knowledge transfer to customers and colleagues.
What a Solution Architect brings to the table:
- A BS technical degree or equivalent.
- 2 years of sales engineering presenting technical solutions for customers preferably with SaaS technology
- 2+ years of technical expertise with cloud-based platforms, apps
- Advanced/fluent level of English: the sales meetings are in English
- Thorough knowledge of cloud and SaaS system and application design.
- Experience in customer facing technical engagements.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills for all levels of an organization, including C-level: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and persuasive closing skills.
- Ability to problem solve with an innovative and creative approach.
- Highly organized and able to manage a variety of customers and projects moving at different speeds.
- A strong team player mentality with the ability to coordinate and liaise with multiple cross-functional teams.
- A proactive approach to troubleshooting and being able to provide feedback in a concise manner is required.
- Work is diverse and non-routine, involving the application of technical and business skills in SaaS industry.
What we offer
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, free Nespresso, tea and fresh fruit
- Friday reduced working time (and the same during August)
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona
- Career plan and development
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- Flexible retribution
- Discount on Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalunya and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
- Free Spanish lessons
Our team and company are experiencing massive growth. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Red Points might be the place for you!
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.