Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
Spotahome is the fastest growing online marketplace for people renting accommodation in cities across Europe for periods of more than 1 month. Founded by 4 visionary friends in March 2014, Spotahome offers comprehensive neighbourhood guides and the most complete online home tours available anywhere.
We personally visit the properties we publish and potential tenants can then watch a guided video tour of each property and book online. In fact, they can move safely and securely from one continent to another without ever having to view a property in person.
This revolutionary idea has led to rapid expansion: 10 cities in 7 countries since 2014 and more coming soon! It’s also why we won South Summit 2016.
You will work in our fast-paced, innovation-focused office in the heart of Madrid. Are you ready to join the Spotahome family?
SPOTAHOME is looking for a focused and hands-on proactive person who is able to work within a team, under pressure as well as who is able to quickly take responsibility for reaching Spotahome`s goals.
The successful candidate will reach out to new landlords in Paris in order to build relationships with new customers and grow the presence of Spotahome.
In this mission, you will join our energetic and international team in our HQ located in Madrid!
If you consider yourself to be a communicative person who likes helping others, is easy in sales processes and excited about changing an industry, this is your chance!
- The main responsibility is to get new landlords from your market to sign up to SPOTAHOME and get more properties on our website.
- In order to achieve the above, you will need take initiative and lead your clients portfolio and help your team with the company`s clients.
- Analyse and benchmark existing defects in our way of acquiring landlords,etc.
- Work with your Property Acquisition team to identify strategies to increase both the quantity and quality of our landlords and companies.
- The overall experience of our landlords and set up priorities to execute on opportunities.
- Coordinate with other departments: Marketing and Operations in order to manage tasks more effectively.
- Help to recruit more members to join your Spotahome`s Sales Team.
- Have a background working in Telemarketing, Account Management, Cold calling and/or Sales.
- Be a native French speaker and have an intermediate level (B2 ) in English.
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively and multitask.
- Previous experience in Real Estate is a plus.
- Technologically adept, experience using CRM and/or support ticketing software will be favoured.
- Previous experience in a Startup is a plus.
- International experience, as having lived or studied abroad your home country.
- Fast learner with a can-do attitude and the ability to challenge the status quo.
- Organised, analytical with good attention to detail.
- Flexible and comfortable in a changing, fast-paced environment.
- Gross starting salary: 18.000€ gross per year + monthly commissions based on objective consecutive.
- Starting day: Immediately.
- Temporary Contract.
- Company happy Fridays & Social Events.
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics).
- Fitness benefits: Gympass (co-payment).
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
- Equity and performance bonuses.
- International environment more than 30 nationalities.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.