THE CHALLENGEEventbrite is looking for a seasoned, energetic and motivated Sales Account Executive in our European subsidiary office in Spain at a very excited stage in our global growth. This position is critical in setting the direction for Eventbrite`s Spanish business development efforts in one of our key categories. You will get to work in a lively and dynamic environment in an exciting industry, at the forefront of innovation at events.
THE TEAMOur team of Account Executives are accomplished professionals that have high standards of performance, want to win and be part of a winning team. We’re looking for someone to help build a world-class business development team in Europe that consistently exceeds business targets, partners cross-functionally with our global teams, and helps write the playbook for our European market.
THE ROLEAs an Account Executive you`ll engage with leads to help prospective clients learn more about Eventbrite’s product and win repeat business. Eventbrite`s goal is to become the preferred ticketing and registration solution in Spain by providing organisers and attendees with simple, yet powerful, event technology. As part of the sales team, the Business Development Manager will actively contribute to that goal. In this role, you will report to the Head of Sales (Spain and Portugal).If you are smart, driven, and passionate about revolutionizing the events technology industry, we want to hear from you.
- Shape Eventbrite’s business development priorities in the Spanish market
- Create and maintain up to date leads and account plans using our CRM system Salesforce
- Close deals both self generated and lead nurtured
- Attend events, festivals and music industry conferences to network and build your profile in the market
- Develop relationships with the high-end event organisers in the Spain to generate new business development opportunities in one of our lead verticals
- Provide accurate and regular forecasts on the Spanish events market to the business development team
THE SKILL SET
- High performance business leadership with an exceptional aptitude for successfully driving ambitious business development activities
- A minimum of 4 years experience in an account executive/sales role. Previous sales closing experience is a must
- Fluent spoken and written Spanish and English
- An analytical mind-set and a creative spirit
- A can-do and agile attitude necessary to thrive in a fast moving start-up environment
- A passion for and knowledge of the event industry
- History of over-performance in previous sales roles
- A Bachelor`s degree (or equivalent)
- Experienced in selling a SaaS solution and a network of contacts in the b2b events industry is a plus
ABOUT EVENTBRITEEventbrite is a global ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. that make it happen.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?.
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
San Fernando De Henares - Madrid