Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
FRONTEND ENGINEER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
At Glovo we are constantly looking for talented and passionate engineers to join the team in our Barcelona office.
You are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment. You enjoy tackling different problems and take pride in delivering thought-through, well designed, flexible and easy to use solutions. You work well with other top-level engineers and value constructive feedback that helps you grow as a professional. You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty with a platform or technology that you don’t know and see any problem as an opportunity for improvement.
The Payments and Fraud team is responsible for assuring that users can pay on the Glovo platform using their preferred payment method while ensuring that the platform remains free from bad actors trying to abuse it.
The team is building the payments platform as well as real-time systems to combat all types of fraud and security threats, ranging from stolen credit cards to account takeover to incentive abuse. The team leverages machine learning and works closely with industry partners to build services that make Glovo one of the most accessible and safest on-demand platforms around.
- Work on one of the most challenging problems within the Payments and Fraud space
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Make our technology and our team scale as the business grows
- Own your deliverables from start to finish
- Deliver high-quality solutions
- Participate in the team’s life and contribute to decision-making
- Mentor and empower other developers around you
- Computer Science or similar degree
- 3+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Good knowledge of ES5 & ES6
- Experience with Vue.js, React.js or similar modern frontend technology
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience working with sensitive data on the client (personal information, credit card numbers, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming and software architecture
- Ability to write good unit tests is a must
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Vivid interest in at least one area outside of coding (architecture, algorithms, optimization, automation, scalability, etc.)
- Attention to details
- Business level English
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- Fullstack experience is a big plus (ideally Java + Spring on the backend)
- Experience with containers
- Experience with designing SDKs
- Participation in open source projects
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches from our yummy partners once a week, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
- Private Health Insurance
- Attractive compensation and equity plan
- Gym membership discounts
- Back to School Fridays (it’s all about learning and sharing knowledge)
- Team building activities
- Relocation package
- International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.