Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
ECOSYSTEMS SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Ecosystems Solution ArchitectJob Description:Do you have the ability, enthusiasm and drive to become a technical expert working within a demanding sales environment? Would you like to take on an active role in the company working in a diverse, fast moving and creative culture alongside world-class professionals?We are looking for a technically oriented profile that will be a member of a team based in Barcelona, Spain. You will have the ability to influence opportunities and help Hewlett Packard Enterprise win deals against the competition. It is about having the ideas and the ability to convert them into practical solutions designed to help our customers. You will work on complex opportunities with multiple groups to design winning solutions.Responsible for providing business and/or technical leadership for assigned account(s) by championing entire portfolio of solutions and products through technical thought leadership with demonstrated business value. We are looking for someone who engages proactively with the customer, account team or partner on long-term basis across their entire enterprise systems architecture to create and discover opportunities and to drive an on-going stream of deals. Responsibilities
- Applies advanced knowledge of company products and solutions as well as customers' business and technical environment to translate the functional view into a technical view and architect complex solutions that can be scaled to accommodate growth.
- Participates in deep-dive discussions and is able to articulate the value proposition, define key differentiators, and draft high level solution designs by mapping HPE technologies to customers' technical and business challenges. Demonstrates this knowledge by effectively countering competitive point-product claims with the benefits of HPE's broad suite of total solutions, open platform approach, and technical innovations.
- Monitors the account pipeline and nurtures active deals from opportunity to close. In addition, builds the pipeline by identifying missed or new opportunities within the account
- Builds on existing customer relationship by designing end-to-end architecture for solutions aligned to the customer's business needs, within the specified scope and budget.
- Mentors presales peers, account managers, and other partners on account, solution, and technological knowledge through best practice sharing.
- Tracks industry developments for specific domains by attending conferences and industry events, and monitoring social media. Additionally, may contribute to industry developments utilizing those same methods.Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or from technical university.
- 3 + years of experience in technology industry with focus on technical consulting and solution selling.Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and mastery over English. Speaking Scandinavian or Dutch/Flemish language is a plus.
- Demonstrates expert sales skills, including presenting, white boarding, and objection handling, and closing skills.
- Good knowledge of the company offerings, strategic initiatives, current trends, partner and competitor products and strategies within the assigned solution set.
- Solid project management skills or experience with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including appropriate due diligence.
- Strong business and financial acumen, with an understanding of functional responsibilities of various customer business roles.
- Knowledge-based and experienced-based industry certifications strongly preferred
- Demonstrates excellent consultative selling techniques, including active listening, framing, white boarding, storytelling etc.
- Knowledge of company business and technical tools and standard CRM systems and tools
- Working knowledge and usage of social media, blogging, and related information sharing technologies
- Experience participating in solution configurations/ overall architecture design and the creation of PoCs to meet customer requirements.
Job:SalesJob Level:SpecialistHewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.