Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
ALLIANCES INSIDE SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Alliances Inside Sales Account ManagerJob Description:HPE and the Ecosystem Partners are working together and combining our respective strengths to deliver innovative technologies to help advance customers’ business. Together we take familiar platforms and build solutions, services and support that help amplify the speed and effectiveness of customers’ business, grow competitive edge, and deliver tangible business results.In today's fast-paced world, you need to keep up with the latest developments in your marketplace, with your customers’ business, and be able to respond to their needs end-to-end right away.As an Ecosystem Account Manager, you will work closely with HPE’s ecosystem partners and ISVs to deliver a holistic solution where we add high value.
- Manages virtually (by phone, electronically or social media) a set of assigned or acquired accounts.
- Builds, maintains and forecasts sales pipeline, creates and develops account plans.
- Works closely with internal stakeholders, channel partners and/or end customers to move sales opportunities to closure.
- May generate and qualify leads to create new sales opportunities.
- Sets and executes sales strategy for assigned portion of account, territory or industry vertical.
- Collaborates with account teams on deals.Responsibilities:
- Sells complex solutions, products and services for a set of assigned accounts. Provides input in developing sales strategy and quota forecasts for assigned accounts. May partner with field sales or sell independently.
- Creates account plan and provides recommendation for an assigned complex account
- Proactively generates, qualifies and reviews new leads to drive higher sales opportunities and closure; may work with partners/ field sales to ensure a smooth sales transaction.
- Understands clients requirements and leverages good knowledge of company's portfolio of products and services to competitively position company to meet the needs to drive new acquisitions and/or promote retention
- Leads targeted sales pipeline building, forecasts and plans data driven sales activity
- May provide coaching to team members
- Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any field (preferably IT/ Sales )
- 5+ years of relevant work experience or equivalent.
- Industry experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated sales orientation and understanding of sales process
- Demonstrated account management, acquisition, retention and development skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of company's portfolios of products and services
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT and/or industry solutions, products and services to solve business challenges
- Demonstrated communication and negotiation skills
- Able to lead and work within a team
- Depending on role, may require hunter approach or strategic "farmer or relationship selling approach.
- Demonstrated knowledge in a Customer Relationship Management system or Salesforce system which allows businesses to manage business relationships and the data and information associated with them.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and mastery over English.
- Speaking Finnish or Norwegian is a plus.
Job:SalesJob Level:SpecialistHewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Barcelona, Spain - Barcelona
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.