Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
With the mission of reinventing real estate making it transparent, instant and exciting, Spotahome was founded in March 2014. It is the first platform designed for direct booking of accommodation of 30 days or more, taking away one of the biggest headaches for people planning to move abroad and making finding a new home secure, transparent, fast and easy. Spotahome operates in 7 different countries and 10 cities across the EMEA region, with a headcount of 270 people from over 30 different nationalities. To prepare for future expansion and growth, Spotahome is opening a global hub in London where the new C-level suite will be placed.
The level of user engagement is extraordinary -- i.e., the company has 6 times the Trustpilot user feedback of Onefinestay despite being founded only 4 years ago -- with 90% leaving an ‘Excellent’ or ‘Great’ review rating.
Spotahome has raised a total of $72 million. It is a private series B company backed by Kleiner Perkins, Passion Capital and Seaya Ventures as main investors. It is the first time KPCB (and any top-tier VC from Silicon Valley) invested in Spain. Investors also include Arthur Kosten (Booking.com), Alexander Aggashippour (Zendesk), Klaus Nyengaard (Just Eat) etc. Spotahome recently hired Balaji Nageswaran (SVP HelloFresh and former Amazon in Seattle) as their Chief Product Officer, Cleo Sham (Director of Operations, Uber EMEA and Uber China) as their Chief Operations Officer, Angel Azcarraga (Director, Software Development at Amazon) as their Chief Technology Officer and Amanda Symonds (VP Marketing, Vacation Rentals at TripAdvisor) as their Chief Growth Officer.
What You’ll Do
- Be the first line of contact for our most important property partners in your market, managing a strong relationship with them
- You will be responsible for optimising your partners portfolio and maximise listings and availability of property supply.
- Track, analyse and report the performance of your portfolio,
- Identify inefficiencies in your accounts’ property listings and will advise them with solutions to maximise bookings of their properties
- Handle all of the matters regarding your accounts such as listings, availabilities, payments, bookings and different issues, within an appropriate time frame.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years work experience, account management and customer success roles is a plus
- Be a brilliant communicator: you’re eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone to establish and maintain strong relationship with property partners
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding of property partners. You will be a powerful advocate for Spotahome’s partners
- Be obsessed with customer experience
- An entrepreneurial mindset, superior verbal and communication skills, and the ability to articulate value propositions to key stakeholders
- An infectiously positive attitude and drive to win, hustle and determination
- Advance English level.
- Competitive salary
- Fitness benefits: Gympass.
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Budget for training, certifications and team building activities.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.