Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
ECOMMERCE SUPPORT MANAGER WITH SWEDISH OR NORWEGIAN OR FINNISH
eCommerce Support Manager with Swedish or Norwegian or FinnishJob Description:Administers and maintains sales operational systems and processes to provide content, data and information management in support of sales pursuits. Implements and configures sales tools, content management and tracking systems. Develops and manages catalog and web-based content, web pages and other online sources for storing and communicating information for sales and partners. Enters, updates and ensures accuracy of data in sales and client and partner relationship management systems generates regular and ad hoc reports for account teams and leadership. Advises on improvements and enhancements for design of sales systems and tools.Responsibilities:
- Administers, configures, updates and maintains portions of systems for support, including sales tools, catalog management, websites, online content, partner Web portal content, and data management, for a customer segment or business unit
- Reviews information and makes changes and updates to data and configuration of tools, online resources and systems within limited parameters
- Produces and analyzes reports and assessment results to identify trends and issues, perform root-cause analysis for failures and data issues, develop recommendations for resolution and track effectiveness of remedies
- Communicates issues to stakeholders
- implements specified changes to data, content and systems to improve data quality, operational efficiency and effectiveness
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Typically 2-4 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience administering and maintaining sales tools, systems and online resources
- Ability to apply analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of business and sales processes and practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- mastery in English and Swedish or Norwegian
- Ability to effectively communicate plans, proposals, and results and negotiate options
Job:Sales OperationsJob Level:IntermediateHewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.