Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE SWISS MARKET (GERMAN SPEAKING)
Inside Sales Representative for the Swiss market (German speaking)Job Description:Manages virtually (by phone, electronically or social media) a set of assigned or acquired accounts. Builds, maintains and forecasts sales pipeline, creates and develops account plans. Works closely with company outside sales, channel partners and/or end customers to move sales opportunities to closure. May generate and qualify leads to create new sales opportunities. Sets and executes sales strategy for assigned portion of account, territory or industry vertical.Responsibilities:
- Sells moderately complex solutions, products and services for a portion or set of assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans; may partner with field sales or sell independently
- Creates account plan for a portion or a set of assigned accounts that are of medium to high complexity
- Generates, qualifies and reviews new leads to drive sales opportunities to closure; may work with partners/ outside sales to ensure a smooth sales transaction
- Understands client requirements and competetively positions company solutions to meet the needs to drive retention strategy
- Builds targeted sales pipeline and forecasts data driven sales activities
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any field (preferably IT/ Sales )
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience or equivalent
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient account management, acquisition, retention and development skills
- Proficient understanding of company's portfolios of products and services
- Proficient knowledge of IT and/or industry solutions, products and services to solve business challenges
- Proficient communication and negotiation skills
- Able to collaborate within a team and may lead a sub-team
- Depending on role, may require hunter approach or strategic "farmer or relationship selling approach.
- Proficient knowledge in a Customer Relationahip Management system or Saleforce system which allows businesses to manage business relationships and the data and information associated with them.
Our offer A great opportunity to start your sales career in corporate environment in IT International work experience Competitive salary Attractive local employee benefits Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values: Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements Job:SalesJob Level:IntermediateHewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.