Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
L2 TELECOMMUNICATIONS SOFTWARE SUPPORT ENGINEER
L2 Telecommunications Software Support EngineerJob Description:Provides technical support to internal and external customers and resellers via incoming customer contacts to HPE Customer Solutions Centers, focusing on solutions for HPE’s signaling and call management products for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.Works on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple factors.Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in creative and effective ways.Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions.Leads and /or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.Frequently represents the organization to customers/clients.Understands customer goals; identifies consequences of various solutions. Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met. Handles customer-relations problems promptly and appropriately, escalates issues according to established procedures.Responsibilities:
- Participate in problem diagnosis or isolation, driven by the remote support organization (activate tools, capture information in a log file, and perform level 2 diagnosis on telecom software)
- Provide support to resolve defects when problems arise in the customer’s lab or live network environment.
- Resolving technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user's contacts and proactive notification system
- Assisting end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrences
- Adding case resolution to Knowledge Management System
- Ensure customer SLA demands are met
- Responding to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission critical).
- Proactively assisting internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Providing direction and guidance to process improvements.
- Articulating recommendations and explain resolutions to clients.
- Representing and leading an HP team in a face to face customer location visit, vendor meeting, etc.
- To be part of 24x7 on-call support roster
- At least 5+ years of experience in software support, especially for telecommunication customers
- Primary skills: HPE USP-M, OCMP, OCCP, MSE, AP4SaaS.
- Secondary skills: UNIX/Linux
- Knowledge/demonstrated understanding of PSTN, Mobile networks, Telecom revenue assurance or business intelligence softwares.
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Problem reproduction skills on lab setup
- Fluent in English, Spanish considered a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills achieving personal and group productivity through networking and teamwork.
- Customer interaction to promote customer-oriented responsiveness
- Microsoft Office tools end-user knowledge, for technical writing and reports
Education Required: Typically a Bachelor’s engineering degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 7+ years of experience or a Master’s degree and 5+ years of experience.What we can offer you:· • A competitive salary and extensive social benefits· • Diverse and dynamic work environment· • Work-life balance and support for career development · • An amazing life inside the element!Join us and make your mark!Find out more about us and follow us on: Job:ServicesJob Level:SpecialistHewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.