Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER NEUR
Business Development Manager NEURJob Description:Responsible for driving business growth by developing new business or new ways to grow revenue of existing business. Leads the Deal Pursuit team in preparing and communicating the customer business case/proposal for emerging markets, existing markets, and specific deals. Guides Pursuit & account teams through opportunity creation and pursuit strategic planning, qualifying mega deals, and developing and substantiating the services value proposition. Leads the development of innovative principles and ideas, and provides the business value selling expertise for specific solutions. Devises and executes a growth plan that meets business goals for a given geographic and/or service business area; including accountability for achieving revenue & order targets. Builds high-quality funnels that generate customer demand in partnership with marketing & sales.Responsibilities:
- Leverages market research to intelligently focus pursuit time, resources and effort on winnable opportunities.
- Rigorously qualifies large opportunities for active pursuit based on the probability of success and the intelligent allocation of the company's resources.
- Develops client relationships and interest over the span of lengthy large deal cycles and continually builds & reinforces client's perception of the company as a credible partner through active persuasion and education.
- Consultatively & proactively positions the company early in deals to influence client strategy and shape deal (RFP) requirements towards the company's strengths. Move towards Sole Source.
- Develops and champions the business justification for the company services to ensure a successful engagement based on critical case review.
- Actively educates & engages with others (EAMs, CBMs, Account team, Engagement Managers, Solution Architects, etc.) on the company business solutions, deal requirements & challenges to facilitate effective RFP/RFI responses, successful closes and client satisfaction.
- Crafts pursuit strategies that masterfully guide account team pursuit activities across often lengthy sales cycles.
- Leads and manages a virtual team across the geographic area to drive the business development activities and report on a regular basis the progress on growth.
- Acts as lead for coaching/mentoring.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 10+ years in the Services Industry and 3+ years in developing new business opportunities with clients, preferably with the CxO level.
- Advanced University degree preferable.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced Opportunity Prospecting.
- Market research & analysis.
- Pursuit strategy planning/building.
- Client executive engagement & interest generation.
- Sales and Opportunity Building.
- Qualification & development of new .
- Opportunities - large deal .
- Due diligence skills, positioning and deal-shaping.
- Deal Advancement.
- Business case development.
- Consultative sales support.
- Custom Services Education.
- Client awareness creation, large Account Team influencing and enlistment.
- Ensure we have the company solution and Industry alignment.
- Capabilities of the company's partners (range and type).
- Consultative selling (analysis, solution selling, relationship building).
- The company sales knowledge.
- Strong leadership skills.
- C-level partnering, resource optimization, prioritizing.
- Solution Skills such as vertical industry core concepts, processes, trends, and pressures.
- Sales Skills such as negotiating, proposal development, and account planning.
- General Business Acumen.
- Financially savvy to meet financial targets.
- Advanced knowledge of company service product, particular vertical industry, particular service business area, or solution specialty
- Knowledge & awareness of total company portfolio at value add level.
- Strategic thinking/planning.
- Creates the value proposition.
Job:ServicesJob Level:MasterHewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.