Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
Typeform is built on design—it's our foundation. Are you as obsessed with design as we are?
Typeform was founded by two designers who saw a problem: web forms are boring. People don't fill out boring forms, so businesses miss out on valuable data.
What if forms felt a little more human?
Today, Typeform is reinventing how brands and audiences interact. Video, conversational user interfaces, virtual reality—whatever the future of online interaction, we'll make sure delightful, human-focused design is front and center.
That's where you come in. We're looking for a Digital Graphic Designer to paint the best (digital) picture of our brand and inspire people at every step of their Typeform journey.
Here’s Alex, our Creative Director:
“In a highly competitive environment like the tech industry, brand vision and storytelling are key to get people to fall in love with your products. Today, the Typeform brand is loved by thousands. You'll help define what our brand will become tomorrow.”
As a Digital Graphic Designer, you’ll work with a cross-functional team of marketers, copywriters, and designers (graphic and motion). You'll produce outstanding designs that earn us respect, admiration, and new users.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Create on-brand images, videos, web pages, and interactive assets for paid ads, digital media, and social ads that accommodate all screen sizes.
- Design new typeform templates, and revamp our best-performing templates with a people-first approach.
- Stay up to date with the latest design trends and industry insights.
- Create fresh, conversion-focused social and paid campaigns.
- Be an advocate for Typeform's brand and design system.
- Produce high-quality work by paying attention to details, seeking feedback from others, and working collaboratively.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 4 years' in-house digital graphic design experience.
- Experience creating Facebook and Display campaigns with a solid understanding of what converts best.
- Great collaboration and communication skills, written and spoken. We work in English.
- Critical thinking and analytical designing.
- An understanding and appreciation of the importance of storytelling.
- A willingness to learn from results and optimize your work to make it the best it can be.
- You’re data-informed, but not afraid of intuition when you need to move fast.
- A positive, proactive attitude.
- You’re empathetic, friendly, and honest.
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.