Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
With the great success of Windows 10 in the marketplace, now is a great time to join the Device Marketing team at Microsoft! As the Device Marketing Lead, you will drive partner readiness and execute marketing plans that result in the sales of Windows 10 modern devices and related services/software, designed to win share from competitors and achieve business goals. In partnership with device sales and category management, this marketing professional develops effective and actionable channel or partner marketing plans and is responsible for excellence in execution for their assigned partners or geography. This role successfully applies marketing programs within budget that maximize revenue and marketing ROI to achieve OEM and partner business objectives.Responsibilities
As a key advocate for the Windows 10 device business in your area, you’ll help the Consumer and Devices Sales Team achieve revenue and scorecard goals for Windows, Office, Server and related services. In partnerships with sales, you’ll drive commercial & consumer marketing campaign innovation for your local area, working with partners and segment teams to drive success.Key Responsibilities: Device Marketing Strategy (10%)
- Work with Windows Commercial Category to understand and apply their input and strategies to align partners and build effective Device Marketing plans.
- Collaborate with Regional Account Marketing Managers (RMMs) and sales to validate the all-up strategy and get feedback on specific implications for their region.
- Leverage existing internal (DMIT, Activation Data) and third-party survey reports (GFK, IDC, Gartner) to stay current on external market dynamics and gain market insights including market analysis on the device market at a worldwide level combined with data from sales teams and the MNA.
Effective and Actionable Partner Marketing Account Planning (20%)
- Collaborate with key stakeholders e.g. Windows Commercial Category, and segments to best integrate input and resources from various channels into the plans and ensure that marketing investments from all Microsoft resources are considered.
- Customize campaigns for partner’s organization based on a deep understanding of the local market and partner business needs for mutual growth.
- Monitor execution and results of campaigns to determine effectiveness and adapt guidance and execution plans in order to optimize execution.
- Submit all marketing plans using corporate guidance and processes to ensure compliance and accountability.
Partner Relationships (20%)
- Provide marketing leadership with partners, providing guidance on Microsoft branding and campaigns
- Be transparent with the partner and provide consistent, predictable and timely information on Microsoft’s marketing strategy and programs – what Microsoft is doing and where we are going to enable the partner to participate in all relevant programs.
- Deeply engage with key stakeholders, e.g. Windows Marketing, CCG, SMSP, EPG, Retail, etc.) to identify opportunities to highlight key partners and hero devices.
Marketing Excellence in Execution (40%)
- Create joint value proposition and marketing materials to enable the sales teams and partners to amplify Microsoft’s device strategy and messaging.
- Identify key internal stakeholders to drive awareness and demand for the partner’s devices across segments and ensure that segment teams are capable of delivering the value prop for the hero devices for that segment.
- Adapt marketing materials created by WW Device Marketing and Windows Category/Marketing to use with partners to ensure the Windows messaging is emphasized in their campaigns.
- Conduct planning reviews on marketing campaigns, including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) before the campaign begins, and includes setting expectations for data sharing and reviewing results together.
- Ensure the enforcement of compliance rules for the OEM team, and drive the same through training and in practice.
Focus discretionary investments to drive sell-through of devices. Organizational Leadership (10%)
- Collaborate with Category and Sales teams on a frequent formal and informal basis to drive close alignment on strategies, tactics and execution at all levels.
- Engage frequently with WW Device Marketing, MNA regional marketing and device sales teams to share information, confirm mutual goals, collaborate on campaigns, identify successes and challenges with execution, and reallocate/adjust budget as needed.
- Provide marketing leadership in the cross-division worldwide marketing community and Device Marketing leadership team.
Share successes and best practices with counterparts within the Worldwide and regional marketing community
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.