Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
Spotahome is revolutionizing the way people rent housing and as we have much to develop and improve, we want to become a data driven company and we believe that the ability to extract information, trends and conclusions from raw data is the Key for Success.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. Spotahome is an online marketplace that offers everyone in the world the most comprehensive listing of apartments, rooms, and student housing in their city of destination. We personally check thousands of places taking professional photography, making cool HD video tours, designing floor plans and get tons of details of each accommodation so potential tenants can securely book a whole apartment or rent an individual room in a flat or a student residence all from the comfort of their couch! Forget about local real estate agents forever!
You will be joing the BI Team and you will work closely with the different departments of the company to build beautiful insight with the company data, you will fetch data from heterogeneous sources and consolidate it in a reliable and automated reporting system to drive business decisions. You will design and implement the processes and the reports to analyse all company KPIs. You will also join a very fast-paced Start Up environment, therefore you will need to dive comfortable in high ambiguity situations. It is a huge challenge that requires analytical mindset.
- ETLs and reports.
- Relational database modeling.
- Own daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Implement an automated reporting system.
- Degree in a business, technical, or related field.
- High proficiency writing SQL
- You can take a complex concept and make it sound simple. You’re accomplished at orienting business users within the data domain, understanding their needs, and translating them into technical requirements to ultimately design effective BI solutions
- Experience developing ETLs (preferably with Python, other tools will be considered)
- Extensive experience with at least one Data Visualization tool (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Relational database and data warehousing concepts.
- High attention to detail and ability to effectively manage multiple projects at a time with focus on meeting deadlines.
- Have a hands-on and positive attitude.
- Good communication skills and fluency in english.
- NOTE: candidates with no experience in ETLs might be considered if excellence is demonstrated in other areas (data modelling, reporting, communication skills, …)
Nice to have
- Experience with Python development
- Experience with git
- Experience with Apache Airflow
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiar with Apache Spark
- Previous startup environment experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
- Ability to learn cutting edge technologies and contribute to opensource
- People: Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- International environment with more than 25 nationalities
- Excellent Medical insurance. Co-payment.
- Flexible work hours.
- Fitness benefits: Gympass.
- Company happy Fridays & social events.
- Amazing new ground-breaking challenges ahead
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.