Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
As our Java Backend Developer you’ll develop and maintain functional and stable REST API to meet our company’s needs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Participate in the entire application life cycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional REST API
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Unit and integration testing
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
Plus, if you come to work as our Java Developer, you`ll manage cutting-edge technologies like:
- Java 8
- Spring Framework: SpringBoot, MVC, Security, JPA, AOP, BATCH
- Special attention to detail
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas and solutions to stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Collaborative mindset
- Problem-Solving attitude
- In-depth understanding of the entire API development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java
- No Degree required
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- Required languages: Spanish and English.
What we offer
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, free Nespresso, tea and fresh fruit
- Friday reduced working time (and the same during August)
- Career plan and development
- Private health insurance covered by the company
Our team and company are experiencing massive growth. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Red Points might be the place for you!
Feel like this job is for you? Apply Now.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.