Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
Product Manager - Spotahome Select
With the mission of reinventing real estate making it transparent, instant and exciting; loved at last, Spotahome was founded in March 2014. It is the first platform designed for direct booking of accommodation of 30 days or more, taking away one of the biggest pain points for people planning to move abroad and making finding a new home secure, transparent, fast, and easy.
Spotahome operates in 8 different countries and 11 cities across the EMEA region, with a headcount of 300 people from over 30 different nationalities, most of whom work in its Madrid office. Our office in London is growing every day (with a headcount of 40 people at the moment) as we scale geographically as well as on our value proposition to prepare for future expansion and growth.
Whilst the service is more complex to scale than a pure self-serve model, the company is uniquely successful at building the trust of users who are being asked to take out a contract for accommodation they have never viewed in person. Spotahome deploys “Home checkers” who visit every property to create accompanying audio-visual material and to verify the listing. To date, the company has amassed an audio-visual library of more than 60,000 properties in Europe and the Middle East, including photographs, high-definition videos and 360 degree tours.
The level of user engagement is extraordinary -- i.e., the company has 6 times the Trustpilot user feedback of Onefinestay despite being founded only 4 years ago -- with 90% leaving an ‘Excellent’ or ‘Great’ review rating.
Spotahome has raised a total of $72 million. It is a private series B company backed by Kleiner Perkins (KPCB), Passion Capital and Seaya Ventures as main investors. It is the first time KPCB (and any top-tier VC from Silicon Valley) invested in Spain. We are ramping up for series C now.
What you will be doing:
You will build a strategic vision, goals, and roadmap for Spotahome Select, our flagship product that aims to make renting free of risk and hassle for tenants and landlords. You will determine how we will evolve our proposition and you will be in charge of Spotahome Select’s successful product launch in different cities. You will have end-to-end ownership of customer experience across all devices. This is a global role with potential impact on millions of users across multiple continents.
What we value:
- Domain knowledge: You have experience working in startups in Europe and other international markets for marketplace products and e-commerce.
- Forward-thinking: You`ll define our vision and strategy for the Listers acquisition strategy.
- Customer obsessed: You start with the customer and work backward.
- Data driven: Lead analysis of complex data to identify and work with different teams in setting priorities. Operate with a strong metrics orientation, and maybe even write your own queries when you just couldn’t wait to get the answers you needed
- Juggler: You`ll deftly handle multiple priorities, strike a balance between growth and efficiency, and where appropriate, increase operational efficiency.
- Key Partner: Work closely with and influence functional partners (Engineering, Operations, Customer Service) to define strategy, vision, and product requirements that best serve our customers.
- Humility: You`ll always think about what’s good for the organization and the company, rather than for yourself.
- Ambiguity —> Clarity: You have the innate ability to wrap your thinking around ambiguous problems and provide a clear structure, break down into smaller chunks, and deliver value to customers, continuously.
- Over communicator: You not only have great communication skills (both verbal and written), but you tend to over communicate with your teams and stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Ability to think creatively, to truly imagine and articulate a strategy to unleash the full market potential for the company. A self-starter and leader who doesn’t shy away from rolling up sleeves and lead by example.
Nice to have
- Experience in launching products at e-commerce or marketplace platforms, preferably startups during the fast growth phase.
- Proficiency in working with teams across distributed locations.
- MBA from an accredited university.
- Background in software engineering.
- Knowledge of the real estate industry.
- Experience navigating the legal, financial, product and operational complexities in running a global marketplace.
What we offer
- Ownership and accountability.
- Relocation assistance to move to London or Madrid.
- Competitive compensation with equity.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.