Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
VALIDATION ENGINEER WIND ENERGY (M/H)
We are looking for a the validation engineer will conduct system level wind turbine validation testing activities including measurements of turbine loads, electrical systems, acoustics, power quality, thermals, etc. In this role, the Validation Engineer will work on new product introductions, cost reduction efforts, performance improvements, and advance test & learn capabilities of the Validation team.
- Support certification efforts for new turbine configurations
- Strong emphasis on site management and 3rd party overview
- Manage contracts with independent test institutes to ensure high-quality test data and reports are received in timely fashion
- Develop new test & learn capabilities
- Perform project management functions to plan and coordinate prototype operation
- Design, document, and calibrate test systems in support of acoustics, loads, thermal, and other measurement campaigns.
- Travel to test site locations to install, monitor, troubleshoot data systems
- Operate wind turbine generators to generate special load case conditions
- Data evaluation and reporting
- Budget responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical, aero or other engineering discipline
- Ability and availability to travel up to 10%
- Ability to climb wind turbine towers
- Experience in wind turbine testing and field operations
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and people/contractors
- Hands on skills for using test equipment both electrical and mechanical
- Data handling and analysis experience with different formats and various tools like FAMOS or MATLAB
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Driver license, Class B
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.