Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
B2B BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPANISH MARKET
SPOTAHOME is looking for a focused and hands-on proactive person who is able to work within a team, under pressure as well as who is able to quickly take responsibility for reaching Spotahome`s goals. The successful candidate will reach out to new landlords in Valencia in order to build relationships with new customers and grow the presence of Spotahome. Also, the candidate will build and maintain relationships with new B2B accounts and grow the presence of Spotahome in Spain.
If you consider yourself to be a communicative person who likes helping others, is easy in sales processes and excited about changing an industry, this is your chance!
- Acquisition of new B2B accounts by closing agreements with different players in the real estate industry (vacation rental companies, property managers, companies, offline real estate agencies, SOCIMIS, Family offices).
- Cold calling and emails, you will need to manage the entire sales cycle, Responsible for creating and managing your sales pipeline.
- Development of new verticals of revenue through Value added services that would improve Tenants and Landlords experience
- To ensure a good customer service you will have to handle all of the matters regarding those accounts as, listings, availabilities, payments, bookings and different issues, are taken care of within and appropriate time frame.
- You will be responsible of optimizing those accounts to their maximum profit. You will have to track and report results, analyze data, interpret reports.
- You will be in charge of managing these accounts with the kindness that represents Spotahome. You will have to be in permanent contact with them to ensure a high quality relationship.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Have a background working in face to face sales.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively and multitask.
- Native Spanish and high English level.
- At least 3- 5 years of successful experience in sales and/or business development, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to structure and negotiate complex deals and solving business problems
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Results-oriented, proactive, client-oriented
- Self motivation and a proactive attitude to developing new prospects and closing deals is key to being successful in the role
- Annual gross salary: €20,000 - €24,000 + up to 100% bonus based on objective consecution.
- Equity and performance bonuses.
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
- International environment more than 30 nationalities.
- Budget for training, certifications and team building activities.
- Fitness benefits: Gympass (co-payment).
- Excellent Medical insurance (co-payment).
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics).
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.