CONTENT PROGRAM MANAGER
Amazon Prime Video team is looking for a bright, analytical, driven, and creative candidate to join our content licensing team as a Content Program Manager. The Content Program Manager provides supports for our global licensing efforts and will support the operationalisation process for our contractual rights and partner relationships outside of deal negotiation. S/he will liaise with other Amazon digital video teams within Amazon (catalog operations, marketing, etc.) to help manage the execution of our content license agreements. Additionally, the Content Program Manager will support the larger content licensing team with partner reporting and ad hoc data requests. Specific responsibilities include:
· Turn content license agreements into standardized metadata for internal consumption
· Help manage title schedules and communicate key dates to stakeholders
· Partner with content acquisition managers to inform operationally feasible deal terms and help Prime Video to structure the licence contracts
· Identify opportunities to streamline, automate and scale processes
· Bachelor`s Degree or equivalent experience
· Multiple years of relevant work experience in program management, process improvement and/or digital/high-technology companies/products.
· High attention to detail, comfortable with hands-on management of tasks
· Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload
· Ability to work in cross-functional teams, communicate with colleagues in both business and technical roles and develop process that drives scale.
· Experience using Excel and macros
· Adept at working with different systems and making recommendations on improvements for both systems and processes
· Knowledge of database query technologies (SQL)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both with internal teams and external vendors
· Fluent Spanish and English
· Ability to succeed amidst ambiguity
· Leveraging technology to invent, improve, and scale
· Proven ability to analyze complex license or business development agreements in high pressure environments
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process. Please submit all application materials in English.