Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
BOOKINGS MANAGEMENT AGENT PORTUGUESE SPEAKER
With the mission of reinventing real estate making it transparent, instant and exciting, Spotahome was founded in March 2014. It is the first platform designed for direct booking of accommodation of 30 days or more, taking away one of the biggest headaches for people planning to move abroad and making finding a new home secure, transparent, fast and easy. Spotahome operates in 7 different countries and 10 cities across the EMEA region, with a headcount of 270 people from over 30 different nationalities. To prepare for future expansion and growth, Spotahome is opening a global hub in London where the new C-level suite will be placed.
The level of user engagement is extraordinary -- i.e., the company has 6 times the Trustpilot user feedback of Onefinestay despite being founded only 4 years ago -- with 90% leaving an ‘Excellent’ or ‘Great’ review rating.
Spotahome has raised a total of $72 million. It is a private series B company backed by Kleiner Perkins, Passion Capital and Seaya Ventures as main investors. It is the first time KPCB (and any top-tier VC from Silicon Valley) invested in Spain. Investors also include Arthur Kosten (Booking.com), Alexander Aggashippour (Zendesk), Klaus Nyengaard (Just Eat) etc. Spotahome recently hired Balaji Nageswaran (SVP HelloFresh and former Amazon in Seattle) as their Chief Product Officer, Cleo Sham (Director of Operations, Uber EMEA and Uber China) as their Chief Operations Officer, Angel Azcarraga (Director, Software Development at Amazon) as their Chief Technology Officer and Amanda Symonds (VP Marketing, Vacation Rentals at TripAdvisor) as their Chief Growth Officer.
What You’ll Do
- Respond, research and resolve incoming inquiries via phone and email in a timely, professional and efficient manner
- Provide customers with detailed information about our services in order to answer possible questions and create future bookings
- Communicate customers` feedback and suggestions to other departments in order to make corrections and provide the best possible customer service
- Maintain a consistent and positive system of communication with both landlords and tenants to encourage open discussion
- Update and enter information into CRM and other company systems to ensure accurate customer records and information regarding issues in progress and resolutions
What You’ll Need
- High level in Portuguese and fluent in English and/or Spanish. Other languages are a huge plus.
- Developed knowledge of all the relevant regional markets.
- Past experience in a sales, commercial, negotiation role necessary
- Possess a high level of both verbal and written communication skills. Being super friendly
- A proven track record of achieving/exceeding individual targets consistently in a commercial environment
- Customer focus oriented and relationship management skills
- Effectively and efficiently manage time multi-tasking skills in order to close bookings faster
- Open minded and well-traveled person with an international perspective as you will be talking with hundreds of people from all over the world everyday
- Goals oriented and a desire to always be learning
- Annual starting gross salary: 19.542€ + monthly commissions based on objective consecution.
- 3 months temporary contract, with the possibility to stay until the peak season.
- Gym copayment.
- Team building with your department.
- Working Schedule: Thursday - Monday from 12 to 9pm.
- Learning how to build and grow an international startup.
- Learning and providing input from and to other areas, sales, marketing, operations, finance, and product.
- Great atmosphere.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.