Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
SALES AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT (ENGLISH & ITALIAN)
Spotahome is the fastest growing online marketplace for people renting accommodation in cities across Europe for periods of more than 1 month. Founded by 4 visionary friends in March 2014, Spotahome offers comprehensive neighbourhood guides and the most complete online home tours available anywhere. We personally visit the properties we publish.
Potential tenants can then watch a guided video tour of each property and book online. In fact, they can move safely and securely from one continent to another without ever having to view a property in person.
This revolutionary idea has led to rapid expansion: 10 cities in 7 countries since 2014 and more coming soon!
It’s also why we won South Summit 2016.
At Spotahome, each employee is empowered to own their responsibilities. We believe in the people who work here. We believe our corporate culture can unlock their true potential. It’s a culture that values personal growth and professional career development.
You will work in our fast-paced, innovation-focused office in the heart of Madrid. Are you ready to join the Spotahome family?
As we are expanding at a fast pace, we are looking for a competitive, ambitious, positive, bright, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial, and high-spirited Sales & Customer Support Agent to assist the other Team Agents by supporting the Customer Experience process with our customers.
If you consider yourself to be a communicative person who likes sales and helping others and you are excited about changing an industry, this is your chance!
The Sales & Customer Support Agent will:
- Possess a high level of both verbal and written communication skills. Being super friendly.
- Respond, research and resolve incoming inquiries via phone and email in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Provide customers with detailed information about our services in order to answer possible questions and create future bookings.
- Communicate customers` feedback and suggestions to other departments in order make corrections and provide the best possible customer service.
Required Education & Experience
- High English & Italian level. Other languages are huge plus.
- Have experience using online software, site management and tools.
- Be flexible to work in shifts and to rotate during weekends, according with internal needs.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Customer focus oriented and relationship management skills.
- Positive and friendly language when speaking to customers.
- "Read customers" and make the selection of a property a personal and tailored experience to their needs.
- Effectively and efficiently manage time multi-tasking skills in order to close bookings faster.
- Open minded and well-traveled person with an international perspective as you will be talking with hundreds of people from all over the world everyday.
- Have been an expat living abroad for a while is a massive plus.
- Team Player.
- Goal oriented.
- Salary: 18.000 € gross per year plus monthly commissions based on objective consecution.
- Fitness Benefit: Gympass (Copayment).
- Working Schedule: Wednesday to Sunday from 12:00 to 21:00.
- Temporary contract (3 months).
- Start date: Immediately.
- Team building with your department.
- Learning how to build and grow an international startup.
- Learning and providing input from and to other areas, sales, marketing, operations, finance, and product.
- Great atmosphere.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.