Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TEAM LEADER (WEEKENDS)
Spotahome, winner of the South Summit 2016 startup competition, is the fastest growing disruption of the mid to long-term home online rental market which has expanded into 8 countries in just 4 years. We check, you choose!
Spotahome follows a similar business model to online holiday rentals, but instead focuses on finding you a home for stays of 30 days or longer. We are an 100% online booking platform, offering an exhaustive list of apartments, rooms, studios, and student residences. We’re for anyone, regardless of age or professional status.
The Spotahome experience removes the need for in-person viewings, saving both tenants and landlords the time and expense. Our homecheckers bring the visits online with video-tours and professional photos.
We are looking for a full-time customer service professional, competitive, ambitious, positive, bright, forward-thinking, and high-spirited weekend shift coordinator to support the Customer Experience team.
If you`re quick on your feet, you consider yourself to be very well-rounded, communicative, empathetic yet rigorous, professional person, have exceptional people skills, who likes helping others while ensuring the highest company’s reputational standards, then we want you on the team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Reporting to the Happiness Team Manager
- Weekend Team support:
Be the go-to-go person for all the CX agents among the different departments, Sales and Customers Support, Bookings and Happiness.
Manage “four eyes approval” channel for losses and discounts.
Drive the team to exceed metrics and KPIs by creating and fostering a high-performance environment.
- Oversee day-to-day operation:
Check the correct use of internal tools and workflows by agents.
Manage and organize resources and shift coverage within the CX teams
Take the initiative and the lead to act and proactively come up with solutions for problems that may arise during the weekend.
Monitor the queues, SLAs, and inbound calls to ensure the quality of the service.
Act as a liaison with the 3 departments (SCS, Bookings and Happiness) to ensure escalations and communication between teams is running effectively.
- Save the day:
Personally handle or lead handling of complex, high risk “white glove”, own and save the day.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture:
Ensure employee happiness by creating a trusting team, by recognizing high performance and reward accomplishments.
Be in charge of making periodic reports to analyze the team`s performance and communicate to stakeholders, maintaining a cross-functional collaboration.
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
- 2+ years of Case Management experience or leadership and previous experience in customer service environment and/or call center.
- Preferably you already have been identified as a high performer on at least 1 Spotahome CX team
- Language Skills: Fluent in English. Spanish, French or Italian both written and verbal would be a plus.
- Have experience using Zendesk.
- Be flexible to work in shifts and during weekends.
- Excepcional communication and organizational skills. Able to communicate effectively, provide constructive feedback, mentorship and coaching. Great written, verbal and presentation skills in English is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Exceptional relationship building skills with the team and cross-functional colleagues.
- Strong work-ethic, with the ability to lead by example
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills with a bias toward action, and a “get things done” attitude
- Ability to make sound judgement calls independently when presented with difficult decisions, especially when only partial information is available. Ability to deal with ambiguity in the absence of defined processes
- Leadership by example. Able to motivate, inspire and create an inclusive and positive work environment for all. Willing to invest in coaching and development of your team members.
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Ability to think outside the box and feel comfortable dealing with minimal planning and direction.
- Attention to detail -- no stone goes unturned
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
- True passion for Spotahome’s mission and the company`s hybrid technology/operational nature
- Schedule: Friday to Tuesday - (Weekdays from 10-7pm and weekends 12 - 9 pm).
- Competitive salary.
- Start date: Immediately.
- Permanent contract.
- Company happy Fridays & social event.
- Company sponsored tech, bussiness, startup and international talks (technology and other relevant professional topics).
- People: Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
- International environment more that 25 nationalities.
- Budget for training, certifications and teambuilding activities.
- Fitness benefits: Gympass - co-payment.
- Excellent Medical insurance -co-payment.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.