Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
CMS OSS FULFILLMENT SOLUTION ARCHITECT
CMS OSS fulfillment solution architectJob Description:DescriptionOSS fulfillment is part of HPE CMS portfolio addressing activation, provisioning and resource inventory. The OSS fulfilment team is hiring a solution architect/ product owner position to assist product manager in interactions with R&D organization to ensure effective implementation of product roadmap. For this purpose, it is looking for senior developer based preferably in Spain with strong knowledge on up to date development technologies (java, containers, agile/scrum ). The products (HPESSA, HPESP) are developed following agile methodologies; continuous integration / continuous development and automated testing.Impact / ScopeHer/his functions are:
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based platforms.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution
- Represents the software applications engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of experience.
- OSS Fulfillment knowledge.
- Languages: excellent written and spoken English is a must. Others are a plus.
- Experience in software development projects with focus on enterprise applications
- Experience in complex systems
- Ability to influence , work in matrix environment
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Using software applications design tools and languages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Agile / scrum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
- Ability to address Non-functional requirements :
- CICD continuous integration / continuous deployment
- Automated testing
- Performance / scalability
- At least some of these are expected, not all are required
- SNMP, LDAP, JNDI, JMS, JMX, RMI, TCP/IP, JDOM, XSLT, XPath, JAXB, JSON, SOAP, REST, XSD, DTD, ANSI SQL, JDBC, Struts, JSP, HTML, Java Script, CSS, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL
- Telco Network Infrastructure & Services.
- Cloud Computing
- JSF, Primefaces
- Oracle, PPAS
- Wildfly Administration
- Java 8
Job:ServicesJob Level:ExpertHewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.