SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER PAYMENT PRODUCTS
Are you comfortable in using data to develop and launch innovative products that increase customer loyalty online? Do you have a desire to develop product features for a fast growing business with significant impact on millions of customers and the bottom line?
The Amazon Payment Products team manages all Amazon branded payment offerings globally such as cobranded credit cards, private label cards, shop with points programs, foreign exchange programs, financial market place initiatives etc. We serve millions of customers with these product offerings, which are growing rapidly and we are continuously adding new market-leading features and launching new products. Our team is looking for an experienced product manager to develop, launch and optimize innovative payment product features initiatives to excite our customers even more and grow our customer base. Come and experience a company and team that continuously create new opportunities for our customers and for you!
You will be responsible for:
- the operational and financial aspects of the payment products by interacting with C-levels internally and externally
- Interact highly with our dev team in India to optimize and develop our payment products
- Solve complex issues by implementing simple, quick and scalable solutions without damaging the customer trust
We would also require an experience in one of the following domain:
- Business development: writing business cases, evaluating opportunities and be able to convince leaders
- Program management: data management, dealing with different P&L, implementing scalable and simple solution to improve our payment products
This opportunity requires excellent problem-solving and communication skills. The successful candidate will find practical and simple solutions to complicated problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality. They will have the ability to analyze ‘big data’ to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action. They will ruthlessly prioritise to meet deadlines, manage expectations and dependencies, and be able to see and show results with data. The product manager will be innovative, entrepreneurial, self-directed, and able to help translate business objectives into rapidly and flawlessly executed features.
· 6-7+ years of experience in Product Management
· Bachelor degree
· XML, Excel and ideally SQL
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in English and SpanishREQUISITOS DESEADOS
· Strong analytical skills
· Experience managing large amounts of data
· Understanding and use of web metrics and how to gauge results
· Strong project management skills
· Experience in e-commerce or financial products such as credit cards is a plus
· Proficiency in or other European languages would be an asset