SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Amazon Books is looking for Software Developers to help invent new reading experiences for customers around the world. Whether reading on a Kindle device, Kindle app, physical book, or listening to an audio book; whether reading non-fiction, novels, comics, manga, articles, or anything else; our team owns the technology that creates a delightful and immersive reading experience. Our teams work together to solve challenging problems and deliver high quality solutions, with abundant opportunities to learn and experiment. Join us!
In this job you will work as part of an agile team to help conceive, design, implement, and refine software that has meaningful impact on the reading experience. You will own the testing and operational support for team software, staying connected to the customer experience. There will be opportunities for leadership as well as learning, working with a diverse team and partners around the world.
If you have the skill to deliver results, the curiosity to continuously learn and grow those skills, a passion for reading, and a desire to build innovative technology for readers worldwide, we want to work with you.
· Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
· Experience with a modern programming languages (Java, C/C++, Objective C, Python, etc.)
· Comfortable with written and/or verbal communicationREQUISITOS DESEADOS
· Master`s degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience building production software systems
· Design/development skills and have experience driving projects from concept to prototype to production
· Experience working with databases, data processing, and analytic tools