AWS COMMERCIAL SALES PARTNER BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN
Would you like to be part of our AWS Partners Internship Program, helping us to drive growth and shape the future of Amazon Web Services? Are you interested in helping us establishing Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Do you want to grow and build your skills, developing your business acumen and technical knowledge?
Cloud Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology. Since 2006, AWS has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. Key success factor in such a rapid expansion and growth is our Partner community which consists of Consulting and Technology partners. These include companies such as Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), SaaS and PaaS providers, as well as trusted Systems Integrators, Managed Service Providers and Consultants. Working in Partner Team, you will have the exciting opportunity to understand how we recruit, enable and accelerate our AWS Partner Network (APN).
On this paid AWS Internship Program we will give you the chance to take on unique projects, enabling you to create and deliver impact for our Partners and Customers. We will help you develop skills and knowledge and encourage you to build and innovate. Alongside this you will be a supported member of our internship community, and have access to mentoring, coaching and other learning opportunities.
The successful candidate will be interested in a career in software or technology sales with the ability to identify and create new business opportunities that drive and grow revenues for AWS.
Overview of the Internship Role
· Learn the AWS portfolio and the Amazon Culture.
· Impact through projects, collaborating with various team members to innovate.
· Build an understanding of customer and Partner pain points and potential value that can be delivered by AWS.
· Identify, enable and qualify high-value partners that drive revenue and deliver best-in-class solutions for AWS customers.
· Utilize CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics.
· Onboard new Consulting and Technology Partners including Start-ups, Saas providers, Paas providers, established ISVs, Systems Integrators, Business Consulting, Managed Services Providers to our AWS Partner Network program
· Understand and present the value of Partnering with AWS and positioning AWS as first choice for Partners and how they build business on AWS
· Differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities
· You will need to be in your penultimate year of study (Bachelor or Master)
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English and one EMEA language
· Must be able to do a full-time 12 week internship in our Madrid office
· Passion for Technology and Learning
· Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Excel, Word)
· Strong interest in a technology career.
· Willingness to learn and willingness to fail, but always willing to try.
· Comfortable collaborating with extended teams
· Customer facing roles experience (sales, customer relationship etc.) preferably in business to business technology sales.
· Well organized, self-motivated, and driven by success.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
EU Student Programs Team