Regístrate gratis y recibe tu Newsletter con empleos
Recibe las ofertas que te interesan y envia tu CV a los empleos que quieras.
Regístrate en menos de un minuto.
Cyber Technical Delivery Manager (TDM), Secure Infrastructure, EMEAMicrosoft Services helps customers realise their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. We are a global team of exceptional people who deliver world class services with our partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by improving the overall customer and partner experience, and serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft for driving customer-centric product improvement.As part of the Secure Infrastructure domain within EMEA, you will be responsible for working with some of Microsoft’s biggest customers, selling and delivering high quality transformational solutions and business outcomes. The Cyber TDM role is an EMEA-wide role and is part of the EMEA Architect & Cyber Practice Leadership team. Along with the EMEA Architect Managers, the Cyber TDM is responsible for regional business targets, people management and development as well as contribution to technical strategy and leadership of the Practice and the wider SI organisation.Responsibilities
The Technical Delivery Manager:
- Leads a team of Cyber Consultants in delivering proactive and reactive market making solutions.
- Partners closely with Architect Managers to establish a healthy pipeline to drive & win new business in line with Microsoft strategy.
- Targets, manages and prioritises the Consultant team to support local regions in achieving shared targets.
- Provides guidance to the team in support of profitable delivery, customer & partner satisfaction.
- Engages directly in the largest, most complex opportunities and deliveries.
- Partners with Delivery Managers to review the current portfolio of engagements and contracts regularly to ensure delivery is on track within approved scope or that scope changes are properly handled (scope change requests, contract add-ons, etc.).
- Mentors Consultants and technical contributors across the organisation.
- Builds key customer & partner relationships and internal stakeholder networks relevant to the regional business, including Product & Engineering groups.
- Identifies opportunities for efficiency and opportunities for scale and re-use.
- Provides technology leadership and strategy, including inputs to new capabilities, technical readiness, based on emerging technologies and market trends.
- Generates a diverse and inclusive workgroup environment, demonstrating cross-group collaboration.
- Promotes our capability and celebrates our success.
This is a huge opportunity to lead a team that will be delivering Digital Transformation solutions to Microsoft’s top enterprise customers. Key skills to demonstrate, include:
- People management and leadership.
- Technology and market awareness, particularly for Cybersecurity and Identity solutions as well as the breadth of the Microsoft Secure proposition.
- Ability to bridge customer needs, solution and technology awareness, business and people discussions.
- Familiarity with technology solution patterns and technical governance in delivery.
- A can-do and customer oriented attitude.
As a senior role, the Cyber TDM clearly articulates the Microsoft Services mission, goals and strategies to all audiences helping them understand how they play a part in continued success. Demonstrates sound judgment in tough commercial and personnel situations. Acts as a role model and encourages continuous personnel and organizational improvement.
Nota: Tech Job World solo agrega información de empleos, por lo tanto, no es responsable del contenido o las acciones de las empresas. Algunos trabajos pueden cerrarse antes de que se eliminen de nuestro sistema.